Are you interested in becoming a partner of Media Literacy Week?
Join the efforts for Media Literacy Week! Contact us at email@example.com.
Sign up as a 2017 partner and start planning your event or activity in your community today! If you are already a partner and need to register your event, please fill out this event form.
To become a partner, all you need is a desire to spread media literacy education and the ability to organize an event or activity in your community or classroom. Partners can be organizations, schools, and individuals interested in getting involved.
- Coordination of an event or activity involving media literacy education to take place during Media Literacy Week (NAMLE Media Literacy Week Chairs and team can help brainstorm ideas.)
- Promotion of Media Literacy Week activities on own website and through own social media channels in weeks prior to and during Media Literacy Week (NAMLE Media Literacy Week team will help provide content for regular updates.)
- Logo and link on Media Literacy Week website
- Event listing and link on Media Literacy Week website calendar
- Listing on various announcements for Media Literacy Week
- Use of Media Literacy Week logo on own website, materials, etc. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a link to the dropbox folder with all the Media Literacy Week logos. You are free to use the logos on your website and in promotional materials for your community event or in your classroom.)
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a partner or have any questions.