Are you interested in becoming a partner of Media Literacy Week?
Join the efforts for Media Literacy Week! Contact us at email@example.com.
Sign up as a 2018 partner and start planning your event or activity in your community today! If you are already a partner and need to register your event, please fill out this event form.
To become a partner, all you need is a desire to spread media literacy education and the ability to organize an event or activity in your community or classroom. Partners can be organizations, schools, and individuals interested in getting involved.
- Coordination of an event or activity involving media literacy education to take place during Media Literacy Week
- Promotion of Media Literacy Week activities on own website and through own social media channels in weeks prior to and during Media Literacy Week (NAMLE Media Literacy Week team will help provide content for regular updates.)
Media Literacy Partner benefits include:
- Organization listed and pinned on Media Literacy Week Map
- Organization’s logo on partner slideshow on website homepage
- Social Media Post about event and activity
- Listing of event on calendar
This year, we are introducing a new level of participation, Media Literacy Week Supporter. This supporter level comes with many benefits including additional promotion, outreach, and resource opportunities. Supporters are asked to contribute $500 to the U.S. Media Literacy Week efforts. These funds will go directly to supporting the national initiative and helping us coordinate and organize. We hope your organization will consider becoming a Media Literacy Week Supporter. Supporter Benefits Include:
- All partner benefits (see above)
- Prominent Logo placement on NAMLE website
- Multiple Social Media Posts
- Dedicated email blast about organization and MLW activities
- Org Profile in special edition of organizational partner bulletin
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a partner, a supporter or have any questions.