By becoming a Media Literacy Week partner, your organization, school, or institution join hundreds of groups around the country supporting the effort to expand the practice of media literacy around the country.
Media literacy week partnership is free and easy. Check out this Media Literacy Week one sheet for quick downloadable information.
Media Literacy Week Partners are asked to:
- Coordinate an event or activity involving media literacy education to take place during Media Literacy Week.
- Promote Media Literacy Week activities on your organization’s website.
- Promote Media Literacy Week through social media channels in weeks prior to and during Media Literacy Week.
Partner Benefits Include:
- Organization listed and pinned on Media Literacy Week Map
- Organization’s logo on partner slideshow on website homepage
- Social Media Post about event and activity
- Listing of event on calendar
Join the movement and become a Media Literacy Week partner today! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a for-profit company interested in getting involved? See our supporter page or contact our Executive Director about sponsorship at email@example.com.