Are you interested in becoming a partner of Media Literacy Week?
Join the efforts for Media Literacy Week! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up as a 2016 partner and start planning your event or activity in your community today!
To become a partner, all you need is a desire to spread media literacy education and the ability to organize an event or activity in your community or classroom.
2015 Partners can be found here.
If you are an individual teacher who wants to get involved, please go to our teacher page for more information. If you are an organization or school, please read on about partner responsibilities and benefits.
- Coordination of an event or activity involving media literacy education to take place during Media Literacy Week (NAMLE Media Literacy Week team can help brainstorm ideas.)
- Promotion of Media Literacy Week activities on own website and through own social media channels in weeks prior to and during Media Literacy Week (NAMLE Media Literacy Week team will help provide content for regular updates.)
- Logo and link on Media Literacy Week website
- Event listing and link on Media Literacy Week website calendar
- Listing on various announcements for Media Literacy Week
- Use of Media Literacy Week logo on own website, materials, etc.
- Invite to partner calls (at least 2)
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a partner or have any questions.