This year, we are introducing a new level of participation, Media Literacy Week Supporter. This supporter level comes with many benefits including additional promotion, outreach, and resource opportunities. Supporters are asked to contribute $500 to the U.S. Media Literacy Week efforts. These funds will go directly to supporting the national initiative and helping us coordinate and organize. We hope your organization will consider becoming a Media Literacy Week Supporter.
Supporter Benefits Include:
- Organization listed and pinned on Media Literacy Week Map
- Organization’s logo on partner slideshow on website homepage
- Social Media Post about event and activity
- Listing of event on calendar
- Prominent Logo placement on NAMLE website
- Multiple Social Media Posts
- Dedicated email blast about organization and MLW activities
- Org Profile in special edition of organizational partner bulletin
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a supporter or have any questions.